What sets us apart?
- We have over 30 years of dock building experience on Canandaigua Lake. We know what works and how to design a strong system.
- Customer satisfaction is a basic premise to our work. We make the building experience as smooth as possible and we service what we install. We have many repeat customers.
- 8” Piles are driven to refusal or until 10 feet of firm bearing material is driven through. Others use 6” pipe or thinner wall pipe.
- Piles are pumped out and filled with bagged concrete mix for added strength and to prevent the pipe from splitting from ice inside.
- We use heavier beam weights to make a stronger frame.- All welding completed by welders certified by the American Welding Society (AWS).
- We weld components together to industrial standards. Welded joints should not be the weakest link.
- All steel is coated with asphalt based paint to slow down rusting.
- Wood framing is bolted to the steel to prevent wave action from lifting off the decking in high water situations.
- When building boat hoists, piles are one piece from the lake bottom to the roof. We have cross beams over the piles and corner braces. This makes a much more ridged frame and increases the frame strength by a factor of six times over frames built by others.
- Our hoists are custom made by us. We use industrial components to ensure a long, trouble free life. Our hoists have a faster up and down speed to get the boat out of the water on rough days. The cable winding system allows one layer of cable to reduce jams and pinches.
- We use the proper decking materials at the appropriate span ratings.
- Craftsmanship in metal work and carpentry are important to us. We are proud of our work. We are not here just to get the job done. We maintain a smaller but skilled crew to insure your job is professionally completed.
The Worden Hill Advantage
Quality by design, material selection, and installation.A+ Rating with theBetter Business Bureau.